CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You Only Have One Chance to Make a First Impression


There was a time in my life when I was looking for a boyfriend. Someone to go on dates. You know, out to the movies, dinner and what not. I had recently gotten out of a pretty bad relationship with who I thought was my soul mate. He wasn't just another pretender. At this point in my life I had become a fixture in the local barber shop. I would stop in there for lunch and after work to play dominoes. Most of the men in here were playboys. Most of them were not only players but married as well. There were always droves of hoes coming in there bringing them all sorts of gifts. Naturally they all tried to get at me too. But I learned a long time ago that I would rather be the home girl then just another hoe that falls by the way side. I can't blame them it's in there nature. Once they figured out it wasn't happening with me we were all cool. They were my protectors, and everyone knew it. Most of the customers couldn't figure out who's girl I was so most of them left me alone as well. I wasn't going to be another one of the girls they passed around in here. This barber shop was more of a club or a bootleg spot. You could get anything any there like a swap meet. Once the doors were locked it turned into a club. There were dice being shot in the back and happy hour in the front. This was a place where you could be entertained for hours by the shit talking that was going on. I learned most of the games that men play by hanging out in there. If you are looking for me more then likely you can still find me sitting in the back at the domino table.


Barbers came and went. There was a new barber in the shop one day, his name was Ricas. He was a cousin of one of the old heads. He was country right out of a little city in Arkansas. He was tall, with a stocky football build. He had beautiful almond shaped light brown eyes. They made fun of him constantly because they called him soft. He wasn't into running through the women like they were. He pretty much kept to himself. The other barbers in there were constantly battling for air time. They made sure that if a crying ass baby came in the shop that he would have to cut the baby's hair. They started to call him every one's baby daddy.


I am not sure when I decided to go after him, but it was after about a year of him working in the shop. I knew that he had a little crush on me by the way he acted towards me. He was the shy type but always super friendly. I didn't want the others to know that we had started talking after hours. Since they were always making fun of him I thought that it would just be our secret. Since we were all friends no one suspected that we were actually seeing each other at first. Since Ricas was such a good guy I wanted to make sure that I could be a girlfriend and not make him just another dude that I was screwing. I have been involved with a couple of the nice guys in my day prior to Ricas and they never worked out. I was determined to make this one work. I was tired of the thugs and hustlers that I couldn't introduce to my family. The boys in the shop started questioning Ricas and my relationship when I would start popping up at their basketball games. I would just laugh them off and tell them that I didn't want no one who worked in the shop.


We had to sneak around for about a month or so. I wanted to get to know Ricas outside of the shop. I really started to cut for him. He was friendly and caring and just wanted to be with me. He would come over after work and we would just lay around watching TV. He liked brushing my hair which I absolutely loved. I wanted to take my time with Ricas. I could have just jumped into bed with him but that wasn't what either of us wanted or needed at the time. We had been seeing each other for a month or so before I told him that I wanted to be with him. He had told me in a previous conversation that he had never ate pussy. Well I was going to take it slow with him. We were going to watch flick or something but it was going down. Before it was over and done with I was going to have a bib around his neck and he would be eating at my "Y". LOL


The night that it began he came over and we fell into the usual routine of him brushing and running his fingers through my hair. It was such a turn on for me. We started to kiss. He was so excited that it was messy kissing. Yuck! I am not a fan of the slobber that came with it. I was trying to control the pace by pulling away from him and kissing him slow, but I guess all that waiting turned him into some sort of a lizard. He would just go back to the same fast and furious kissing. When I kiss I like to suck on the lips and run my tongue over them. He kept trying to shove his big tongue down my throat. That was turning me off. So I started to kiss his neck he liked it. His moaning told me so. We start to undress and when I seen what he was working with I thought to myself well Alrighty then, let the games begin!! He was so excited he went from slobbing my face and neck down right to penetration. He was fumbling around and shit trying to find the right hole. I already knew that the pussy eating was out. I would estimate that the total foreplay lasted about 5 minutes. I realized quickly he didn't have a clue on how to go about pleasing a woman. He was packing and instead of easing himself into me he was just throwing all of his dick inside of me. Here he is on top of me sweating, and pumping eyes closed. I am sure he thought that he was doing something. Hell no he wasn't. So I told him that I wanted to ride. He smiled at the thought and laid down. I thought that I could control this wild man from sweating in my eyes and also control the pace. When I got on top I swear I didn't hump more then five time then it was over! He is laying there having orgasm spasms. OK now no big deal we waited a long time and he needed to get his first nut out of the way. He was too excited right? I mean I think that I am good, but not that good. I would just let him lay there to regroup. So I get off of him and lay next to him. That is when I hear the snoring. You have got to be shitting me!?!? SNORING? From what? Not the light snoring, the I just need to catch my breath kind of snore. I am talking about the kind of snoring that will wake the dead. We weren't drinking so he didn't pass out. This motherfucker actually was sleeping like he had put in some work. OK now I am pissed. I roll out of bed, go into the living room and roll me a joint. I peek back into my bedroom to check and see if he has woke up yet. NOT! Now this tired bastard has turned onto his side and wrapped up in the covers. I tried to make sense of what the hell had happened. Not a got damn thing happened that's what.


I walk out onto my patio buck ass naked. I was hotter then fish grease. I am sure that while I was out there my ass was smoking, literally. So I light the joint at an attempt to calm my nerves. After a few tokes or so he pokes his big head out the bedroom door that led to the patio and asked,


"Aren't you tired'?


BA-Bee!! If looks could kill his black ass would be 6 ft under right now! Am I tired? From what? Tired of your ass being in my apartment? Hell Yes!! Tired of looking at your big head ass asking me a dumb as question like that? Hell Yes!! I am not completely heartless and I did like this dude. I told him no I wasn't tired in the least sarcastic way I could muster. So I am thinking that round two coming up right? I put out the joint and before I could get back into the apartment his black ass was asleep again. I was so damn disgusted I couldn't even sleep in my own bed. I actually slept on the couch that night. Or not really slept I just kinda laid there most of the night battling with myself to not wake him up and kick him the hell out.


After tossing and turning most of the night he woke me up to tell me that he was leaving. GREAT!! Good Riddance, adios, sayonara, and all that shit. I feel bad about it now. But I don't now, nor have I ever had a poker face. What I feel shows immediately on my face. I am sure I looked at him with a mixture of disgust and disappointment that morning. I couldn't wait for him to leave so I could call my home girls and tell them just how bad it was. They gave me a bunch of reasons why I should have given him another shot. I just couldn't do it.


Over the next few months I continued my regular routine of going to the barbershop and playing dominoes. Ricas would make general conversation with me and asked me to meet up with him from time to time. I always refused. He never asked what happened and for that I thank God. I never had to tell him the ugly truth, and trust me I would have. I was never mean to Ricas after that one night that we shared together. I mean I seen him almost everyday. Some of the guys in the shop found out what happened between us. I am the one that told on us and not him. Ricas left the shop a couple of months after we had sex. He moved to Houston got married and had a child. He was only married for less than a year. I am not saying it was the dick...but that is my guess.


One of his uncles or older cousins should have told him that you only have one time to make a first impression. I could have been married to him...stop laughing!


~The End~

0 comments: